Mistakenly printed wrong date on USPS shipping label for ebay/paypal? - paypal shipping label wrong date
I sold two items on eBay for 2 people and I shipping labels and packing the items and took the package labels, but I realized that was the deadline for today! (2 / 1), until all pockets. If I have to be deposited in the mail tomorrow (2 / 2) in order?
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Paypal Shipping Label Wrong Date Mistakenly Printed Wrong Date On USPS Shipping Label For Ebay/paypal?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(22)
-
▼
February
(20)
- Stomach Is Sore From Driving Alot Can You Please H...
- Burning Sensation In Thighs Who Had Tingling And B...
- Salon Thank You Letters Can You Sue A Hair Salon?
- South Park Online For Ipod Touch What Are Some Goo...
- Paypal Shipping Label Wrong Date Mistakenly Printe...
- Larry Sinclair Male Prostitute Why Do Conservative...
- Problems Cashing Bodog Check Anyone Ever Cash Out ...
- Gislaved Vs Nokian Nokian Hakkapeliitta 5 Vs. Gisl...
- Pictures Herpes In The Nose Herpes Pictures?
- What Does Credit Protection Program Do For You Do ...
- How To Make A Tech Deck Live How Much Does A Radio...
- How To Mount Cakes Hi Has Anybody Ever Made The Di...
- How To Clean Something Girls Masterbate With What ...
- Activation Key Tvcenter What Happens When You Dont...
- How Do I Connect My Vcr To My Laptop How Would I C...
- Equalizer T Shirt Store Louisville Does Anybody Kn...
- How Do I Licence A Trailer Hawling Livstock From S...
- How Upscaling Works How Do 'Upscaling' DVD Players...
- Pokemon Silver Vba Free Download I Am Playing Poke...
- What Can I Put On My Sore Brazilian What Can I Put...
-
▼
February
(20)


2 comments:
Very little problem with USPS. Do not worry.
Yes, they are good. I do it all the time. Did we leave within 3 working days.
Post a Comment