Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stomach Is Sore From Driving Alot Can You Please Help Ease My Mind About Misarriage?

Can you please help ease my mind about misarriage? - stomach is sore from driving alot

In 11 weeks pregnant and have not to my initial analysis, however, knowing your reservation for next Tuesday, so naturally I'm curious to see if everything is OK or not.
My SIL had a miscarriage and lost last year a cousin had an ectopic pregnancy, as risk is very real and worrying!

I think the months before she got pregnant, I had a miscarriage, I first thought it was my time, but it was extrememly painful, bleed, with a large amount of blood clotting and for about 4 hours and no more then. Do not think it was a bad time .. I suffered from this since I began my time and had to be tested on the waiting list for Endemetriosis, just before I got pregnant.

In any case, this time everything seems good, I have a little pain / li Roundgnment, pain in the hips, swollen belly, have their hair in the stomach and tits are huge, the hormones will make me climb the wall and the morning sickness even worse when I go further.

What are the chances of a missed miscarriage? Do you want your body I will continue on these changes? Or is typically found in early pregnancy? My SIL said she thought they were about 11 weeks and told me about 6 weeks thinking that something was wrong, I still have no morning sickness, fatigue would not hurt, and it still needs to bloating, etc., but it was not until he started at 11 weeks he spent in the hospital and found that the baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks seen.

I'm going to sound as if the possibility ofs is a healthy pregnancy are high?

I know it sounds silly or naiive its so hard, to have been not only to the first, but extreme sounds! = (

No comments:

Post a Comment